Thursday, September 3, 2009

Miracles

Friday, December 28, 2007

Miracles


I heard a preacher say a few years back that the things we see around us are not miracles. Things such as beautiful, sweet smelling flowers in the spring, the warmth of the sun on your face in the summer, the rich colors and crisp smell of fall, or waking to a stunning winter wonderland. I disagree....God made all of these things and they are miracles. Maybe these types of things are only miracles to me because I choose to see God's hand in them. I challenge anyone to try to grow a flower. Easy, you say? Not so fast, you can't use a seed, dirt, water or the sun because God created those. You will first need to create your own seed, dirt, water, and sun. When you've done that get back with me...until then they ARE God's miracles!!!

As the song "Miracles" by Chuck Tuite (my hubby) say, "Miracles I have seen. Like a baby's laugh or grass that is green..."

Enjoy the miracles in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment